Seeking Video Production and Editing Interns!
Young Women Social Entrepreneurs is seeking interns to help grow our inaugural project 20/20 in 2020. We are a national organization in which young women social entrepreneurs’ visions and goals are affirmed, supported, promoted, and propelled. We are currently seeking interns to help us in a project that will help 20,000 women raise 20 million dollars by 2020. The vehicle by which we are going to execute this mission is through a web and public access channel, connecting women entrepreneurs around the world to the visions, dreams, and knowledge of our diverse community.
We are so excited to be working with Bay Area Video Coalition (BAVC) to record our own show live every month, but we need YOU to help us with the filming and editing. This will be unpaid and about 10-20 hours a month.
- Performs professional video editing.
- Edits video content for multi-platform use and distribution, including online, DVD and, social media channels.
- Some Production work such as filming parts of an event.
- Responsible in working with marketing staff to assist in promotion programs that include videos.
- Working knowledge of Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite or other professional video editing or motion graphics software. Must have examples of work.
- Ideally you are a film student with 1-2 years experience in Video Editing, or 0-1 year experience in Video Editing and currently in school for communications with Video Editing education experience.
- Very driven and curious, communicative and smart.
- A strong work ethic; reliable; and looking to get more experience in Social Media for a resume and job experience.
- Interest in women’s issues, entrepreneurship, and social justice work a plus.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a bit about why you think you’d be a good fit for this position. We hope to start interviewing around mid-late February 2014.