- To bring women to the highest positions of leadership in business, government, and social and environmental work.
- To promote young women social entrepreneurs by providing training and development, access to resources, networking opportunities, and general support for our members.
Our Core Values - Principles that Guide our Work
- Desire and passion lead our decisions and roles.
- We practice full authenticity and honesty with one another and ourselves.
- We listen deeply.
- We value and enjoy the process as well as the product. We intend our YWSE experience to serve us every step of the way.
- We are accountable and responsible for our contributions, strengths, and weaknesses as individuals.
- We work in collaboration and consensus, valuing each woman's wisdom.
- We act with integrity, aligning this work with our deepest values.
- We practice intimacy, sisterhood, and respect to stay connected and effective as a team.
- We act for the good of the whole (including ourselves, the Board, YWSE's membership, and the world).
- We trust in one another and ourselves, and in the synergy of opportunities and challenges that arise for us as an organization.
- We believe in the abundance of resources, time, and opportunities.
- We bring levity to our work and have fun!