YWSE-San Francisco's May Community Gathering is Tuesday, May 6th!
Thanks to those who attended our first-ever YWSE-SF Community Gathering! We laid a great foundation for connecting socially-minded professional women and we're excited to dive deeper into personal and professional development next month.
At May's Gathering, we'll explore tactics for effective communication -- creating safe space, structuring conversation, allowing for vulnerability, and learning how to listen. Within this framework, we'll put ourselves into the "hot seat," giving our community the opportunity to share our stories and learn from the professional experiences of those around us.
We've heard from our network that creating community is key. We agree -- so join us in May for:
- The opportunity to connect with the YWSE community (long-time members and new faces!)
- Skill building around effective communication (and listening!)
- Deep dives into professional development stories from our inspiring women (the hot seat!)
- Intentional networking (share who you are, be heard!)
- Snacks and wine (and fun!)
Engagement doesn't end when the Gathering does! We'll also be debuting two new tools for staying connected to the YWSE community and accessing new resources virtually.
May Community Gathering: Tuesday, May 6th, 6-8pm.
Cost: Support from our community helps us cover the cost of our meeting room and refreshments. Please make a $5-15 donation at registration or at the meeting. We thank you for your contribution!
3543 18th St
San Francisco, CA 94110
Google map and directions