Do you know one of the next 25 social enterprise stars?
RSF Social Finance is looking to fund at least 25 new borrowers over the next year—and we’re launching a campaign to find them.
We know there are exciting enterprises that could grow with our help, but they may not know about us. That’s why we’re asking you—our investors, borrowers, advisors, partners, and friends— to be our eyes and ears and send compelling candidates our way.
We’re looking for groundbreaking for-profit or non-profit enterprises in the U.S. and Canada that meet these criteria:
- A social benefit mission in one of RSF’s focus areas (Food & Agriculture, Education & the Arts, and Ecological Stewardship)
- Strong collateral (which may include pledge or guarantee communities)
- Excellent history of repayment (both interest and principal) on any existing debt
- Funding needs ranging from $200,000 to $5 million ($100,000+ for arts organizations)
- 3 or more years of operating history
- Operational profit, or a clear path to profitability in 12 months
- Annual revenue of $1 million or more ($500,000 for arts organizations)
Please forward this email to potential candidates, or send them to our 25 Social Enterprise Stars page to apply. Don’t know any candidates? Please forward this email to others who might have a star in sight.
You’ll be hearing more about this campaign and our progress over the coming weeks and months. Meanwhile, see our list of current borrowers for examples of the kinds of enterprises we’re looking for.
Thank you for helping to build the next economy!
All my best,
President & CEO