"YWSE has been a transformational force in my career and professional development."
- Sabrina Hersi Issa, Founder of Be Bold Media and member of YWSE-DC chapter since 2010, one of Forbes’ 30 under 30 for 2013
If you haven’t already, will you join me in giving to Young Women Social Entrepreneurs (YWSE) to propel the next generation of women change-makers? An inspired YWSE alumna pledged to match every dollar donated in December, up to $10,000.
Why give to YWSE today?
Fuel women to change the world!
- Hundreds of YWSE members have launched social ventures (for-profit and non-profit).
- Hundreds more are on their way.
Change the trajectory of funding to women!
- Worldwide, only 7% of non-profit funding goes to organizations supporting women and girls. (Forbes)
- Only 1/3 of social entrepreneurship fellowships go to women.
- Female-run, early stage, post accelerator enterprises are 15% more likely to be profitable than male-run businesses, though they are 40% less likely to get funded. (Emory University)
Do more with less!
- YWSE has served 7,000 women in 10 chapters around the globe with only $30,000 in grants.
- YWSE is volunteer run and member supported.
Double your donation!
- Donations up to $10,000 in the month of December will be doubled, thanks to a matching gift from YWSE alumna Jessica Rolph and her husband Decker
Qualify to win a lifetime membership with YWSE!
- Your $100 donation will qualify you to win a YWSE membership.
- Value of a YWSE membership=priceless! Ask Amy Neito, maker of handbags that fund science education in low-income schools, who received a $5000 business loan through YWSE-Portland's support.
Our goal is to raise $10,000 this month--an ambitious goal, but we can reach it with your help! Will you help us take full advantage of our generous, but time-limited, match?