YWSE joins Ananda LA in hosting a course in leadership.
Whether or not you hold an outward position of leadership, this course can help you improve your leadership skills and teach you how to be a leading influence for good, whatever your role in life. Learn how you can bring out the best in your employees, co-workers, students, or anyone else in your life!
This course offers the practical guidelines and steps for building effective and supportive leadership skills that can be applied to all aspects of your life.
In this course, you will learn how to:
- Understand and embrace the keys to effective leadership
- Find creative solutions to difficult problems
- Develop a leader’s intuition for knowing what to do and when to do it
- Assess the level of awareness of those who work with and for you
- Motivate and guide others appropriately to their own next step of development
- See how putting people first, actually brings more success to any project you undertake
- Achieve lasting results
This course takes place over two Tuesday evenings, August 19 and August 26th, from 7:30 to 9:00pm.
You may come to one or both classes.
Admission is free.
10524 W Pico Blvd
(Between Patricia & Prosser South Side of Pico)
Los Angeles, CA 90064
Google map and directions